Sunday, October 01, 2006

Sandstone County * Episode Forty-Two

Sandstone County Sheriffs Department - To Serve, To Protect, To Get Rid of All Dirtbag Criminals by 2026



Officer Hidrent arrived at the station today wearing one black shoe and one white shoe. His captain starts to yell at him, "you are, once again, ruining the reputation of all law enforcement personnel because of your extreme stupidity. Now go home and change your shoes."

Deputy Hidrent goes home and returns about an hour later, but he was still wearing shoes of two different colors. His captain screams, "I told you to go home and change those shoes."

Deputy Hidrent glumly replied, "but boss you don't understand. I have a major problem. The other pair of shoes at my house are black and white, too."

2 comments:

Dean aka Sgt Dub said...

Just got turned onto your blog site by "The Bestest Blog" and I'm hooked. I'm an officer back home so I have "that" since of humor. Keep it up.

The Gamin said...

Thank You Sgt.

I'm planning on adding a comic strip type post for 'Sandstone' in the future. Actually have a lot of good plans but my schedule doesn't match my ambition.