This utility updates the DSLR-A700 Camera Firmware to version 3 and provides the following benefits:
Benefits over firmware version 2:
- Resolves an issue where the Access Lamp remains lit and the camera stops responding when several pictures are taken in rapid succession.
- Resolves an issue where powering the camera off while in "MR" mode may cause some registered settings to carry over to other shooting modes.
Additional benefits over other firmware versions:
- Sharper images for pictures taken under low contrast conditions
- Reduced noise for pictures taken at ISO 3200
- Improved flash control for objects closer than 1 meter with non ADI controlled lenses