Sunday, July 15, 2007

Grandson's Birthday

My wife and I went to my grandson's birthday party and had a blast. Shown here is the 'Little Man' with what appeared to be his favorite gift. Not the gift I bought but, this toy was really cool. He now has his own lawnmower which makes your typical lawn mower sound and expels bubbles for exhaust. Very, clever idea. Little Man loves it and so do his parents stating, " . . . it will help him burn off some energy." He surely has plenty of energy!

We, also, took him to his first ever Twins game. He is obviously too young to follow the game but, he truly seemed to enjoy himself immensely because he is definitely a people watcher. The arena is of course a haven for people watchers.


My daughter chose the 'Family Seats' which I have never used before. The view from here was alright and it was less crowded than what I'm accustomed to, which is really to my liking. This may just be because of this particular game but, whatever the reason I enjoyed having a little moving room.


The Twins won 4 to 3 with Silva pitching into the 7th inning and allowing 2 hits.

1 comment:

Mrs Xoke said...

What a doll!