Monday, August 28, 2006

The Good Wife's Guide




Here is an interesting newspaper clipping my friend sent me. It reminded me of another clipping I had in my files. So I located my version and decided to post them both here to show what the attitudes of the 'glory days' were.




Ah, the good ole days. I wax nostalgic.
* note: I could have cropped this article and thus
made it more readable but, I prefer to show it in it's
original setting to give it more credence.
Zoom in if you must.

Alas, today's woman is nothing like this. If you find that you can not properly control your woman we have this covered, also. Merely apply for the licence below. The fee for said licence is $120.00 per year or $2000.00 for a lifetime permit. The choice is yours.




ADDENDUM:If anyone notices a lack of postings to this blog in the coming days it will probably mean that my dear, wonderful, beautiful, intelligent, caring, loving, and forgiving better-half has read this post.

No comments: