Thursday, September 07, 2006

Excuses

Well, I haven't blogged in a while. Did anyone even notice? I am even way behind in responding to my email, as well. I'm usually doing this at least daily, unless I'm out of town. I've been quite busy. I've had several ideas for some great posts and no time to do them. Of course, I always get these ideas at work or other places when I am nowhere near a computer. When I finally get to my computer I draw a blank and can't remember the great ideas which came to mind earlier. For example I had some wonderful thoughts on Bush's speech yesterday and now they're not coming back to me. At least not as coherently as I envisioned them initially. Anyone else have this problem?

I was in the middle of editing some birthday photos (of my granddaughter) the other day, also, and was interrupted by a friend who needed computer help. I was then interrupted again. And yet again (not complaining, just explaining). Then came work. Arghh. I'll get these photos up soon though (I hope). Between all this my wife and I are trying to get 40 or 50 cedars in the ground. We are putting in a privacy hedge. That's what I'm supposed to be doing now. In fact I'm heading out to do this in just a couple of minutes, before it gets too hot. I just wanted to get this quick post in, first, to let everyone know what's not going on. In fact, please excuse the grammatical and other errors, as I'm trying to get this off very, quickly.

In the middle of all these things comes the real reason. For you see, I could have squeezed in some posts lately anyway but . . . what really kept me from posting was my damn labeling problem. I refused to post anything until this problem was cured. I spent a good deal of time on this between my daily interruptions and am happy to report it seems fixed and I can go back to posting again.

Planting today. Work tonight and tomorrow. Then finish planting if I'm not yet done. Then, maybe then . . . answer emails, edit photos, post photos, post other info, etc.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! kinda sucks to be you right now. Kinda sad when there is NO time for poker!!

The Gamin said...

You know what -
I finished planting all my cedars, got this blog running clean, now off to work but, maybe I just got to make time for a little poker.

I like the handle, by the way,
- kind of a big DEAL.