Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo XI Arrives

I just received the news -

Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo XI is out

I notice that Photo is now in the title. Could this be a good sign? I like all PSPro's features but, am mostly (and by far) interested in it's photographic usage. Maybe some new functional photo wizardry has been added. I hope so.

I am downloading the trial version at this moment and when I have time (which is not now) I will give it a test run. If anyone beats me to it let me know how it measures up.

2 comments:

HighPower said...

Well, I saw your post and I down loaded it also. But I have been using it for a few hours now. Much like CS2, but it has one good feature I do like and that is that you can view, search (this is really easy and fast), and edit photos with out moving to a bridge. It is all in front of you with out changing to a diffrent window.....

The Gamin said...

That's going to be convenient.