Monday, July 10, 2006

AND HE'S CALLED.. DAMIEN

Hey, I know this post is not timely but, I just discovered this and it is the kind of thing that really peaks my interest. I just had to share. This was no accident, either. The mother took pains to make sure the baby was born on the sixth. Is this good or bad? Would you have tried for this or hoped to miss this date? I know people who would buy a quick pack of gum (or anything) to avoid paying $6.66 at the cash register. To some this is pure nonsense and others take this very seriously. Where do you stand?
And how about that child growing up. I'ld rather be known as a 'boy named Sue' than to have this burden for all of my days. At the very least, this 'Damien' will take a lot of ribbing and the worst case scenario would be, well . . .


DAMIEN: "BORN AT 6AM ON 06/06/06, HIS MUM WAS INDUCED FOR 6 DAYS, HE WEIGHS 6LBS 6OZ AND HE'S CALLED.. DAMIEN By Richard Smith HORROR film fan Suzanne Cooper yesterday named her baby Damien after the devil child in the The Omen, who was also born on June 6. Suzanne went one better than the movie by hitting the full Number of the Beast with the date - 6/6/06. Special needs teacher Suzanne, 36, was also induced for six days before Damien arrived at 6.59am, tipping the scales at a spine-chilling 6lb 6oz. She said: 'We are overjoyed about the baby. The Omen is one of our favourite films and that's why I was keeping my legs crossed for a birth on the 6th.

No comments: