Monday, August 13, 2007

Rantings, Ramblings, and Other Miscellaneous Stuff: Are You A Bad Speller?

Everyone, please check out the video that Sunni has posted at her great site. If you have a sense of humor at all, you should love this video clip. I have not laughed that hard in a long time. Hell, I was still chuckling long after I viewed it. Go to -

Rantings, Ramblings, and Other Miscellaneous Stuff: Are You A Bad Speller? and lighten up your day. Believe me, this link will be well worth your time. If not, go down to your local Five and Dime (do they still exist) and buy yourself a large portion of 'sense of humor' and use the whole thing.

2 comments:

Good Living Homes said...

I narticed whole witching this, that the bummer hanging abound the guy's heard sed, "Bowery Poetry Club." Couldst that be a referendum to teh "Bowery Boys" of olde?

The Gamin said...

Wow, yor write. I neber noviced that! Kudots to the Bowry Boyds. Kudos to thee guy in da vidyo. Ant kudots tu yu for notiting that.
As yu now, tat is absoluvly my favret tip of hummer.