Monday, November 26, 2007

Music Trivia 25

Last week HighPower correctly said...

Eric Clapton, not always known for his blue as much as his other style of music....

Although, I must disagree with the later part of his answer. Eric Clapton's musical style has varied greatly throughout his career but, it has always remained rooted in the blues.


Now for this weeks trivia -

In 1979 Whitesnake did their first live album which included the song "Mistreated".

Ive been mistreated, Ive been abused.
Ive been struck downhearted, baby, Ive been confused
cause I know, yes, I know Ive been mistreated.
Since my baby left me Ive been losing my mind, you know I have.

Ive been lonely, Ive been cold.
Ive been looking for a woman to have and hold
cause I know, yes, I know Ive been mistreated.
Since my baby left me Ive been losing, Ive been losing,
Ive been losing my mind, baby baby babe.

Ive been mistreated, Ive been abused.
Ive been looking for a woman, yeh, Ive been confused
cause I know, yes, I know Ive been mistreated, ooh o-o-oh.
Since my baby left me Ive been losing, losing,
Ive been losing my mind, baby baby babe.
Oh oh oh, oh woman, oh woman, oh woman.

Ive been losing my mind.

Who was the lead singer and from what English hard rock band (who first recorded "Mistreated") did he come from?
^

No comments: