Monday, February 26, 2007

Music Trivia 8

What alternate song starts as follows and who performs it?

I said "I love you"
She began to cry
She said she needed a friend
I said "I'll try"
Soon we'd say nothing
Somehow I never wondered why

This was the first song, on the second disc, of this band's first live album. It was released in July of 1996.

DMWN correctly said...

I may not be “Bad To The Bone” yet I feel “Alone” these “Blues” are making a “Traveler” out of me. I will see you “Live at the Falls” .


In other words - Alone by Blues Traveler.


3 comments:

Good Living Homes said...

I like Pin~a Coladas. Or something like that. About a guy whos tired of his relationship, so he decides to cheat and answers a personal ad. On meeting the woman, he discovers it's his own cheating, bitch of a girlfriend he's going to meet, and they fall in love again. Personally, I would haev passed it off as a sting operation, and used it as grounds for a breakup.

The Gamin said...

It is NOT 'Escape - The Pina Colada Song'.

DMWN said...

I may not be “Bad To The Bone” yet I feel “Alone” these “Blues” are making a “Traveler” out of me. I will see you “Live at the Falls” .