Thursday, December 14, 2006

Argh, Not Again

Sorry again !

As, you may have noticed, my recent posting has been scarce. I have been having a lot of computer problems. I managed to make a few posts here and there, including this one. It is difficult, as I usually get booted off in the middle of my entries. So, for the most part I haven't posted anything but, rather worked extensively on diagnostics. I thought it was cured one time only to find out I still had problems.

A while back I got very tired of Internet Explorer and finally switched to Firefox. I am now seriously considering a switch to the Macintosh system. Does anyone have any extensive experience with Apple. I would sure like to hear some pros and cons, esp. as it compares to the pc.

In the mean time my posts will be limited, as I continue to work on my technical difficulties. I hope to be up to full swing soon.

1 comment:

The Gamin said...

I'm starting to think of Apple trees in full bloom!