Sunday, April 09, 2006

Fine day of Shooting




After trying to get together, for over a month for this shoot, my brother and I finally got our schedules in sync. We went to the lodge today for a fine day of handgunning. He basically wanted to test his first batch of reloads. I shot my 9mm and he used his 40 cal. We shot off a few rounds of factory loads and then fired some custom rounds. After a few clips of each were fired he then shot a few through his chronograph. He diligently recorded all the data. Finally, after the work was done, we each speed fired and off-handed a few more clips each.

The temperature was great and the breeze was only slightly more than we desired. It was a very productive and enjoyable day. I can't wait until the next shoot and hope we can match our schedules a little easier next time.

No comments: