Thursday, May 08, 2008

The Road of Death

I will wear my seatbelt
I will wear my seatbelt
I will wear my seatbelt, and pray ---



You are about to see the most amazing road ever.
COME WITH ME . . .


on a Very, Very High Way !

In Bolivia , South America

Stremnaya Road is nicknamed 'The Road of Death'
and it will take no convincing as to how appropriate that is . . .

Buckle Up . . . here we go!












Seen Enough???
Oh, No . . . Your Trip Isn't Over Yet!
Check that your seat belt is fastened one more time . . .



No Traffic at all today!!



Spoke Too Soon . . .



Get Right Down into Low For This Hairpin

Ok, Back into Top Gear and Accelerate



That's Great . . . Doing Over 80 Now and Making Up Time . . .



It's So Wide Here . . . and Easy To Make The Pass



Hang On.. Wish I Had The Inside Lane



You Just Honk and The Guy Coming Will Move Over Huh?



I Don't Think He Heard Your Horn???



Sorry?. We Just Lost The Curb This Morning.



Not Much Further Now . . .



Our Father . . .



Thanks For Coming ? You Made It This Time!


After That Ride, Tell Me Honestly?.
Are You Going To Complain About
Your Lousy, Traffic - Congested
Super Highways Ever Again???


sent to me by Highpower

^

No comments: